Connection Help

My error is 32004; yesterday i could update the first time, but after that, while trying to connect again the bar stucks at the begin.

I use wifi connection between wii and zyxel 660hw d1 router. I tried changing channels from 1 to 13 and the result is the same.

:mad2: :mad2:

kraght said:
Hi everyone..

I´ve bought my Wii yesterday on the release in Denmark..

I´m having some difficulties connecting to WiiConnect24.,

Everytime I´m testing my connection, I´m getting the following message:

Error Code: 110213

There is a problem with the WiiConnect24 Service. Please try again later.

I´ve tried and tried and tried again and again and again.. But it will not work. :frown2:

I need some help, because I really would like to play some oldschool Mario soon.. :thumbsup:

It should be mentioned that the first time I´ve started my Wii, it connected perfect, and startet downloading the first update..

But after updating the first time, it will not connect?

Anyone?

I´m desperate for some help.. :yikes:

hmm im getting error code 209601 im in australia is it because the shop isnt up and running yet?
i connected fine to the internet to update and everything
thanks for any help

Hi again guys, my error was the 32004 and i have just solved it by adjusting MTU Value in network settings from my wii.

I changed it to 1492 from 0 and now it works fine!!!. I hope this can help somebody :)

Link428 said:
i get the same error, 52230, i tried changing the channel to both 1 and 11, but the only difference was i got error 52231 once.

if u figure this out, please let me know

I had this issue. The way I fixed it was to assign the Wii a manual IP address in the settings, instead of letting it automatically get one. I did the same months back for my DS Lite to get it connected to the same router.

I just assigned the next IP up from the DS Lite to the Wii, and manually configured gateway/dns/subnet, etc. You may need to get the dns values off your ISP iirc.

I can't connect to Wii shop at all, it either connecting forever, or gives error code 209601 and ask me to try again. some people say changing the Wii to channel 1 will help, but haven't tried it yet. Any one have better ideas? Thanks in advance

My first post! Been cruzing this forum for answers on how to connect and update, was having major troubles just trying to get it to connect :mad:
So what ive worked out is for the Netgear WGT624v3 Router. I updated the Firmware Version to V2.0.16_1.0.1. WAP encryption, 64bit, works fine on mode g and b, but you cant use Address Reservation, it wont detect the connection, or atleast it wouldnt for me. Also this eXtended Range(XR) Feature must be disabled, as it also stops the connection from being established. Now once u have these done, the Wii will detect and connect to ur router, then it will complete the first update phase, BUT, theres another phase after that that needs to be done, and it wont work, until, as i read on here posted by megox, u change the MTU Value in the connection settings of the Wii to the IEEE 802.3/802.2 default of "1492", it will then update again and allow you to accept the terms and conditions for WiiConect24. Beyond this im not sure, i cant access the Shop Channel cause i get the error 209601 and im assuming theres a problem with it, but then again, i was thinking there was a problem with my router before i went through multiple fixes to get this far. Hope this can help someone who went through the same as i have been. Oh and thanks megox for that vital info :D
CuT

Uhhggg.... 52030

I have tried everything all the forums say...
manual set up
change the channel
disabled this and enabled that allowed this and didn't allow that....
reinstalled the software that came with it, updated...reset...
what the heck? nothing seems to work...any help would be very appreciated.....

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok...so I was able to FINALLY get online. :)

I had to manually input the IP (+10) of the WiFi Max and the Subnet of the WiFi Max into the Wii. The "Default Router" address is the default gateway of my pc as well as the primary and secondary dns...

so...now that that is out of the way...after I chose where I lived (US) it got about halfway through and caused my pc to crash....grrrrrrrr. :ee5k:
Rebooted and restored the connection but it hasn't progressed for 20 minutes even though I can see that there is data being sent to it. I guess I wait a little longer before doing what is not supposed to be done...powering it down...keepin my fingers crossed that won't have to happen.:mad2:

Well I let it go for an hour before hitting power. But it simply restarted the update when I started back up again...whew:wtf:

Last edited:

I try to connect via a livebox, my DS is working fine. The Wii finds a connection, I type in the right wep key but then I get Error code 51331.
I upgraded my firmware and tried again but the same error code appears.

What to do???:yikes:

Hello,
I got the same behaviour and I did everything that Nitendo support describe but without success.
Then I start reading my router manual and that gives me an idea.
My home network, wasn't folowing the Private IP Address Ranges standart rule. (10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255; 172.16.0.0-172.31.255.255; 192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255)

Then now the problem is solved!
Hope that helps!!!

krnk123 said:
error 52030. I am trying to connect the Wii online via wireless through apples base stations. The Wii is able to find the base station as an access point and everything works fine until the connection test.

My mate gets that Error number also. Maybe because Internet isn't up on Wii yet?

you may have to manually configure the ip addresses in the wii. Just remember that it is the address of the router just up it by 10 on the last the last 3 digit string. i.e.169.13.18.86 = 169.13.18.96. Also remember that the "default router" that it asks for is the default gateway.

Hey guys, I need some help big time :prr: I keep getting error code 32004 when I try to update, and I haven't got a clue what to do.. Anyone know and can give me details? If so, I'll give you a cookie :)

Back