consol war standings

I(V)P

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2007
Saugus, MA
Wii Online Code
8378-9216-8797-3798
is there an official website that post the current standings of the 3 consols to see who is taking leads at certain times? i would love to no the standings and sales for all the consols

Theres loads of sites out there giving figures, wether you believe the accuracy is up to you though!

why does it matter? look at the games of each console, their features, how much you like it, and YOU decide whos winning.

Sovieto said:
why does it matter? look at the games of each console, their features, how much you like it, and YOU decide whos winning.

maybe he's curious, i'm curious about a lot of stuff that dosn't matter

www.vgchartz.com

plus companies tend to make games for the console with the most sales, so it affects the software we're going to get for the wii...

mushroomedmario said:
maybe he's curious, i'm curious about a lot of stuff that dosn't matter

www.vgchartz.com

plus companies tend to make games for the console with the most sales, so it affects the software we're going to get for the wii...
hmm but gamecube lost last gen but most of the people on this forum were more than happy with it.

I think this X-mas the Wii will remain on top. This will be the defining season for the 360. Since the 360 hit 10 million almost a year ago they have only managed to sell 3 more additional units, where the PS3 has sold 5 million. In perspective this just doesn't hold a candle to the Wii selling over 13 million. Next year will probably finalize these trends into more permanent fixtures as they all battle for #1. I believe 2009 will have a clear winner at least in units sold that won't be surpassed for the rest of this generation.

All 3 consoles rely on game companies to pull them through. Without their support they can't maintain.

sagema said:
I think this X-mas the Wii will remain on top. This will be the defining season for the 360. Since the 360 hit 10 million almost a year ago they have only managed to sell 3 more additional units, where the PS3 has sold 5 million. In perspective this just doesn't hold a candle to the Wii selling over 13 million. Next year will probably finalize these trends into more permanent fixtures as they all battle for #1. I believe 2009 will have a clear winner at least in units sold that won't be surpassed for the rest of this generation.

All 3 consoles rely on game companies to pull them through. Without their support they can't maintain.
i agree except for your 10 million 360 unit thing, 360 sales a couple hundred thousand units each month and so it has been selling.

i think that wii is the top console and the most popular

here in Greece there is a Wii-tennis tournament in some days, where the top 3 winners get a ps3, wii or i-pod.....that's good!!! also cool way to advertise and sell wii!!

wii is getting more and more popular, i think it lacks at nothing.....mayby it will replace ps2!!!

I haven't seen the standings in a bit. Surprised by the numbers to be honest.

CantGetAWii said:
I haven't seen the standings in a bit. Surprised by the numbers to be honest.

just wondering but what surprises you about them?

xbox 360 of course ^^

check out these bad boys

xbox_360_smartxx_290805.jpg

Wii being in the lead is surprising. Can't trust everything on the net, I know. Just odd in my books.

CantGetAWii said:
Wii being in the lead is surprising. Can't trust everything on the net, I know. Just odd in my books.

if wii is leading its cuz of the kids

but in the online gaming community its deffently the 360 hands down

so much potential on there i miss it XD

beware of the UK Kids on there cant understand there jibberish

It is a fact that the wii the best selling because of the remote. It is also the newest system.

^It's not because of the kids. It's because it ranges to a wide variety of audiences. It's not just kids, it's almost everyone.
I remember reading a couple months back about how Wii finally overtook the 360 in sales. That's cool and all, but it doesn't really affect me, so it doesn't matter all that much. Just play your console that you enjoy.

Back