contemplating about a 360

10-11 games is a lot when you think about it. Most people would buy a console for 1 or 2 games, but if you are really into the wii games I recommend you save up your money to buy the games that you really want. As far as 360 games go, I would say Gears of War, Dear or Alive 4, Overlord, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and up and coming games like Halo 3, Bioshock, and Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, and Halo Wars

XwiimasturX said:
or microsoft could put that billion dollars into fixing the 360's problems that causes the malfunctions so ppl dont have to deal with customer's service so much and have all that **** to deal with.

the 360s malfunction rate is 30%. thats unheard of.

sovieto, just let the kid buy what he wants without your interference for once in your life.
I'm sure they are trying to fix them too, but a lot of people would be pissed if they just came out with a new one without problems and didn't do anything for the people that already have them.

XwiimasturX said:
or microsoft could put that billion dollars into fixing the 360's problems that causes the malfunctions so ppl dont have to deal with customer's service so much and have all that **** to deal with.

the 360s malfunction rate is 30%. thats unheard of.

sovieto, just let the kid buy what he wants without your interference for once in your life.
he was merely wondering if he wanted to buy a 360, i gave him a list of games he could check out.
30% is unconfirmed, microsoft hasnt given any real percentile
and they already put billions of dollars into fixing them, and are, with a 3 year warranty.
sorry but your post is meaningless. it dosent help the main poster at all.

as for the main poster, RE5 is expected sometime in 2009.

dood don't be turned off by the red light thing. You see if you get one now it will cover u till the next xbox comes out (supposing it has a 5 year life cycle).

SARGE said:
xbox360 list.....

Gears of War
Crackdown
HALO3
Guitar Hero 3
Turok
Condemed
Dynasty Warriors
Fear
Darkness
Dead Rising
Rainbow6
Oblivion
Prey

....if there is anymore good 360 games you want to suggest then please say so. I just want something that i can play. I want more Hardcore games.

from that list there are some awesome games, and like others have said there are more awesome ones on the way.

but dont forget saints row :wink: excellent game i thought, and you might wanna think of a racer, DiRT or Forza2

yea i forgot about that...my friend said it was awesome...plus GTA4 is coming out. I really love the wii and its games, but just incase the wifi thing doesnt work out (friendcodes for each game...eh) i can play some live games. I know there will be more M rated games...but i also owned the orginal xbox. I didnt do alot for me since i got it the last year it was out. lol. but i wanted it for great games like halo and conker. seriously gamecube did a great job with me. but since im older, i might want to step it up a bit. really im just afriad that 3 systems...DS, Wii, 360 might suck some money out of my wallet. then again i can find really cheep prices for games....just still thinking. but you guys really helped me. i forgot about Resident Evil 5 (impulse buy). and hell...later on just think about Silent Hill 5...or Doom4... i really want to get horror games too. i just hate the $60 for a game. so yea. im really wondering if Metal Gear 4 is coming out for PS3...even with its price cut, its not doing so hot. and money is a main factor. if konami isnt selling well...it will bring it to 360.

Back