Converting an AVI file to Wii

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
Hi,

I read about the video9 software of Redkawa. But you need to have internet to donwload/install the file.
At this moment I donñ´t have internet at home.
Is there another program which you just have to download and install and converts videofiles to wii files??:confused:

from what i hear, when converting .avi files to wii video files, the size increases by like 2-3 times. i cant see any use in this at all. lets say you download a movie, 700 MB, convert it.. 1.7G afterwards - rather pointless if you ask me.

DVD's, Computers... use them what they can be used for.

wii.ndi said:
from what i hear, when converting .avi files to wii video files, the size increases by like 2-3 times. i cant see any use in this at all. lets say you download a movie, 700 MB, convert it.. 1.7G afterwards - rather pointless if you ask me.

DVD's, Computers... use them what they can be used for.

I have like 80 pics, 2 Family Guy episodes and still got like 700 meg left...

Silent-Sniper said:
I have like 80 pics, 2 Family Guy episodes and still got like 700 meg left...

cool, i have 70 gig worth of episodes and movies on my comp, and my wii is right next to me.

wii.ndi said:
cool, i have 70 gig worth of episodes and movies on my comp, and my wii is right next to me.

Congratulations.

I was just getting at that if you know where to look and what to do movies and episodes do not take up lots of space.

Jackass.

and you're there watching movies on the wii, cuz its a "wii" omgz, i have a dvd player there, but i prefer watching it on my wii, cuz its a "wii"

larf.

what a lame come back?

god damn, movies, episodes, whatever. don't be so specific, just figure it out.

enjoy those 2 FG episodes btw, i'm sure they'll give a whole lot of enjoyment, laff.

500 MB episodes ftw. gj

It wasn't a come back, I am just clearly stating facts.

You are just trying to turn this into a flame war.

Look kid, all I was saying is that you can get movies and such on a SD card without them been 700mb+.

You started crying and flaming and acting like..well a general 9 year old ass hole.

I would rather watch them on my TV than on my PC.

sorry kid.

i'll shut my mouth so your tears stop (lame i know, but im hoping it'll shut you up)

btw, by "mouth" i meant i'll stop typing, so don't come back with anything lame like that if you were about to ;)

btw how long does it take to get a 700 MB file approx on SD card? and how big is it if you wouldn't mind saying?

wii.ndi said:
sorry kid.

i'll shut my mouth so your tears stop (lame i know, but im hoping it'll shut you up)

btw, by "mouth" i meant i'll stop typing, so don't come back with anything lame like that if you were about to ;)

btw how long does it take to get a 700 MB file approx on SD card? and how big is it if you wouldn't mind saying?

Kid? Ha.

I wasn't going to say anoything about "mouth" or what ever.

The only lame come backs are yours, you are attempting to insult me for no reason and are failing miserably.

Also why should I help you by telling you how long it takes.

Your an annoying little ****.

its not you don't want to help me, its cuz it prolly takes hours to transfer haha.. (notice little exageration, but i assume files would take awhile anyway)

You're an annoying little **** right back at ya, kid

laters

Back