Cool Goldeneye names

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK
I do not approve.

Fixed it (Squrtle)

SSBfreakCK
likes this.

I may be wrong, but isn't it Squirtle?

"ihatethehost", "thehostsucks".. and i have to say they're right. 5 lost connections in 10 mins of playing could get on one's nerves...

If only they'd host themselves... W8 if they do, they get lag, or worse quit themselves.... the dilemma....
Pesonally i hardly host (hate the lag). But when i do, i make sure not to quit. (as a host).
When i am in a particluarly awful game as a non-host i'm out of there.

Today i've experienced a new dislike. I call it SPAMQUITTING.
I was playing in the hours with little to no games, so only a few hosts where there.
Two of them kept on quitting when they where losing. It got to the point that i was hoping they where winning so the game did not quit. (I wonder why they actually still bothered to host). Then light seemed to shine, and the spamquitter actually did not hostquit for 3 games (to be fair, his team won only 2 of the 3 rounds). In the 4th game, i was lucky to have 1030 experience without the endgame bonuses, and with 2 minutes on the clock.
Thinking he finally stopped i was gleefully playing. BAM, he once again quit on me....

Today, i was once again reminded how much hostings sucks. For the sake of playing with AngryNinja i thoug it'd be alright to host for once.... . That was a mistake. I was getting killed without ever seeing the dude, or even the bullets. I got the death sound a second after i was back alive, and i went without hardly any noise 3/4 of the time. I tried to hang in there, i really did, but when some dude called Max who couldn't touch me before (in previous games) was killing me for the fourth consecutive time and i was behind a baflling 2-11 i i really couldn't take it any longer.

How does any1 stand hosting? Or am I the only one whose connection is that terrible?
Speaking of connections, half the time when i've joined a lady Bubble game i get an unplayable game.
Is there a particular reason why with that player-host, i get only a new screen every second, and it looks like i'm playing in some horror movie?

Last edited:
Squrtle, PIDGEY, MEW, MEWTWO, XMAGICKARPX, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST PSYDUCK

Ummm... What about the best, and hardest Pokemon, Dragonite? Or go with Houndoom... Or... Gyarados... Just sayin', why not go with the best?... (oh yeah, they make cool Goldeneye name too:) )

Dissagree. Steelix is a wash out when up against Charizard... Hey! another cool name...

What is wrong with Gyarados?

Last edited:
I have been playing online Wii Goldeneye for a while now...I guess you could say I have multiple personality disorder, depending on my mood. I have been known to frag under:
MyDogSparty, PlzDntHstQit, FkUHstQttr, and most recently "THE EVIL ONE." What can I say...finally proud to be in the 50's. Just 20k from 51!:yesnod:

hay i got a name like uumm...sorry best for when you eliminated someone you was eliminated by uumm...sorry or hoo me you were eliminated by hoo me or you is a sucker no paces when typed wont fit:frown5: you was eliminated by you is a sucker when they read for the person who killed them they woud read you is a sucker:yesnod: or a oooooo face ecuce my spelling " . " or mario " ~ " or awiggle mouthe and thats all foclks

hay i got a name like uumm...sorry best for when you eliminated someone you was eliminated by uumm...sorry or hoo me you were eliminated by hoo me or you is a sucker no paces when typed wont fit:frown5: you was eliminated by you is a sucker when they read for the person who killed them they woud read you is a sucker:yesnod: or a oooooo face ecuce my spelling " . " or mario " ~ " or awiggle mouthe and thats all foclks
What did he just say

Back