To the players with a name of . , - _ ...

IGGUS

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2010
NYC
There's more than one of you, as you have different levels from one encounter to the next. At first when I saw the name I thought it was cool, but for your team mates, you are the worst.

If I'm in the middle of 2 or 3 people all shooting I'll try to focus on 1 or 2 and just go for it. If I see a figure in the shadows of the Facility or outside somewhere, I'm wasting a few bullets to find out who's there. I'm pretty sure I'll be hitting something, and it won't be my team mate.

When I see my team mate, their name is over their head. As we know, enemies' names don't show at first. So we think you're the enemy. If you're playing conflict, feel free to keep your name and I'll hunt you down like anyone else, but that's not what this is about.

I've been killed while trying to kill my team mate. I might figure it out afterwards, and sure I feel like an idiot. I've seen it happen to others wasting their time trying to shoot someone in a tower who's their friend, and instead gets their head blown off. To avoid this altogether and help your team, please come up with a new name?
:idea:

Thank you.

Last edited:
I was actually going to make a subject like this, I agree, it's sooo annoying I hate it. I once emptied two mags on a guy named "."

Its not exactly the topic, but related i believe. Its one of my pet peeves, when you spot someone turn the corner, see a green name over it, drop your guard enough to realize hes got the other teams uniform/ not on your radar. Then its too late. You realize it was the name of one of your teammates elswhere on the map, just happened to fit perfectly above the guys head.. happened to you before?

Its not exactly the topic, but related i believe. Its one of my pet peeves, when you spot someone turn the corner, see a green name over it, drop your guard enough to realize hes got the other teams uniform/ not on your radar. Then its too late. You realize it was the name of one of your teammates elswhere on the map, just happened to fit perfectly above the guys head.. happened to you before?

Yeah a couple times, they need to make the green name only appear when you can actually see them

Yeah a couple times, they need to make the green name only appear when you can actually see them

Yes and no. I like having them visible at all times. If I'm not near my team, or anyone for that matter, and I see my team mate died (or killed someone) I'll look for where they are on the map and head towards where I know the action is. Also, good if you're the Hero and want to find your friends real quick.

Back