You know you're a noob, if...

You know you're a noob if you still back out of a game to answer your phone or the door.

You know you're a noob if your significant other is not yet bothered by the amount of time you play this god-forsaken game.

You know you're a noob if you play in a clan war that has a weapon cap somewhere in the high 30's/low 40's and you have absolutely no idea what to do with those guns you haven't used in months.

You know you're a noob if you still back out of a game to answer your phone or the door.

You know you're a noob if your significant other is not yet bothered by the amount of time you play this god-forsaken game.

Yea I kill two birds with one stone on that one, phone rings, wife has two answer even I am much closer and then I blow off whoever it is on the phone. Which twice has been my mother, so my wife now tells her I will not answer because I am playing a video game. So in the end I feel the glare from behind me and from the other end of the phone. If it happened again today....same result

My wife originally bought me the game cause she remembered me being glued to it in my college days. At first she would actually play a few rounds and sit around and watch me play. Now she dreads anytime I go near the Wii. Haven't played in a few days and I am itching.

You know you're a noob, if the only person who can have proximity mines is on your team, yet you still freak out and blow them up whenever you see them.

yep vol that happened to me a few times today, i threw it and my teammate was next to me, he ran up toward that door i threw it to, and then he threw a grenade and blew it up like a complete moron. i dont understand how ignorant some of these people are. he just say me throw it and im sure my character said "Careful, im layin proximity mine" or something.

yep vol that happened to me a few times today, i threw it and my teammate was next to me, he ran up toward that door i threw it to, and then he threw a grenade and blew it up like a complete moron. i dont understand how ignorant some of these people are. he just say me throw it and im sure my character said "Careful, im layin proximity mine" or something.
Yeah it's weird though... You would think the character would warn about throwing a grenade or laying a remote/proximity mine to any teammate that is in close range, but it doesn't always.But I've had A LOT of idiots blow up my remote mines in the past... I didn't see anyone blow up my proximity mines yet. Almost a few occasions it happened though. My WHOLE team was in the boat room.... Okay.. I was in the door way looking out in to the hall so everyone have had to of see me lay my proxy... But that happens. Some jack ass comes out of the room past me and stops DEAD... points his gun down and I quickly ran up to him and started meleeing the **** out of him annnnd I think he got the answere eventually cause he quickly ran away then.... Ugh. Dumbasses I tell ya.

if you use your smoke grenages more than your regular grenades.
if you host quit in the last 5 seconds.
if you think going 2-15 is an improvement.
if you get the "no return" accolade every round because you noob toob.

You know you're a noob, if your team has gotten the Black Box to a safe place, but when the carrier dies, you pick up the Black Box and start walking ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE F**KING MAP to take it to a much-less-secure area.

In case it wasn't obvious, this just happened to me. Of course we lost because the teammate brought the BB out into the open. It's amazing the stupidity of some people.

Last edited:
Back