Stupid short CoD W@W names

axeblade

Chopper in Chief
Jan 28, 2009
Houston
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0002
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick and tired of wasting a hell of a lot of shots on a friend that has his name set to "." or ",". Either that or I end up killing a teammate cuz I can't make out the team designation before I've blasted him to kingdom come. Give us a break, I don't see where it is any advantage to you. Either I shoot at a teammate because I don't see a green name, or I shoot at a foe because I don't see a green name. Stop it already. Am I alone in thinking this way?

Lol! This thread is too funny! Yea I feel your pain. 3 ways to solve it is to figure out what your team looks like, leave and join another match, or keep slapping him til he leaves your crew.

They're just asking to get killed by their own teammates on hc mode.

Well it can be an advantage in free for all because people can't see you if your in bushes cause your name won't go floating above your head. But in the end that small advantage doesn't warrant doing it all the time. It is completely useless in a team game.

Thats precisely why they do that, so that you can't make out who is who. I usually look at the names & uniforms on my team, that way I don't kill my teammates or hesitate to shoot an opponent.

I faced someone a while ago. Well actually it was 2 people. One had the name "," and the other had the name "." and they were on the other team. I always confused them for my team, then they'd end up executing me. Basically the reason why I haven't played COD in a couple weeks.

I never really have the time to ck out some player's uniform. I'm shooting at anything that moves, unless it has a GREEN name above it.

LMFAO.
I have an online friend with that name.

But what really sucks is loosing to guy named "Pvt. Parts"

I agree with the OP....it is ridiculous to use that.
fine use it in one on one....but in TD or HC
I usually fire up the fools with the "." in HC...usually makes em' go away.

I think the most used names in CODWaW for wii are:

01.) .
02.) ,
03.) '
04.) `
05.) your mom
06.) yourself
07.) me
08.) dad
09.) pvt. parts
10.) pvt. ryan
11.) sgt. pepper
12.) a grandma
13.) a sniper
14.) an/a (insert any cod5 weapon here)
15.) (anything relating to male or female genitalia)

Last edited:
I think the most used names in CODWaW for wii are:

01.) .
02.) ,
03.) '
04.) `
05.) your mom
06.) yourself
07.) me
08.) dad
09.) pvt. parts
10.) pvt. ryan
11.) sgt. pepper
12.) a grandma
13.) a sniper
14.) an/a (insert any cod5 weapon here)
15.) (anything relating to male or female genitalia)

Ok, I kinda understand all of these except for "DAD' Why not ur dad or something like that? Why just DAD and why is that so common? It's kinda annoying. I bet no one has my name on COD.

Back