Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

LevesqueIsKing said:
lmfao *REPPED*

To all you people dissapointed: Learn to trust loyal sites. Wiki will get you no where.

Wikipedia does indeed take a while to get the facts straight, and with a lot of Nintendo fans in the world, I'm sure some idiot(s) have gone and edited Wiki.

Wikipedia can be one of the best sources of information ... it just takes a while.

Wikipedia changed it again it now says - Nintendo has indicated that it will be released May 12, 2007 firstly in Japan, then a few months later in Europe / Americas. This is down to development issues.

That's it, I'm selling my Wii. The lack of entertaining things to do with it is ridiculous.

LevesqueIsKing said:
What does that have to do with ANYTHING? Does changing the name of the console make it take longer to make 3 games? I didnt think so.

All you did with that statement is back my own statement up, because you are proving that Nintendo has had an even longer time to think this through, and even less of an excuse to not have followed through with their intentions.

wow I hope they make a school for retards or you're going to end up working at McDonald's

It was a long time ago things change for instance... THE NAME OF THE GO**AMN Wii!!!! dumba**

^^WTF? Are you just picking fights w/everyone today zero? Youve got nothing to do with this debate and your messing with the wrong guy. Actually, I have a 3.8 gpa, and a high paying job at just 16, so your post about my mental status is ridiculous. But that is a different argument for a different day.

Yeah, it was a long time ago. Yeah, things do change, but that only gives them more time to work on the changes. Oh, and FYI: All of nintendo's consoles have a 'codename' and an 'official name', so that isnt a surprising change.

Zero, I suggest you stop flaming -and posting, for that matter- for a few days, until your off your period.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^^WTF? Are you just picking fights w/everyone today zero? Youve got nothing to do with this debate and your messing with the wrong guy. Actually, I have a 3.8 gpa, and a high paying job at just 16, so your post about my mental status is ridiculous. But that is a different argument for a different day.

Yeah, it was a long time ago. Yeah, things do change, but that only gives them more time to work on the changes. Oh, and FYI: All of nintendo's consoles have a 'codename' and an 'official name', so that isnt a surprising change.

Zero, I suggest you stop flaming -and posting, for that matter- for a few days, until your off your period.

yeah? How weird, Zero is never like this! :shocked: :shocked: :nonod: :nonod:

"Zero, I suggest you stop flaming -and posting, for that matter- for a few days, until your off your period."

:nono: You should've said that.

ffs wiki stop changing it - A popularity channel (currently called Mii Popularity Channel) is currently in development by Nintendo Co. Ltd, and will allow players to compare their Miis online and enter them in popularity contests.[22]

chach said:
o almost funny...

Oh, and you almost have 9 posts. Do you really think that anyone here is going to care what you think of us?

Back