Create a game!!!

After you defeat the giant PS3 the hero needs to open a chest. He opens... and he wins the ocarine of time...

the nintendo game characters are captured by the zombies and need to be rescued so they can join your team ;)

the hero wears a green tunic and a green hat, there must be green!
also the transportation the hero uses must be called epona
there, I have spoken

bootstrap said:
the hero wears a green tunic and a green hat, there must be green!
also the transportation the hero uses must be called epona
there, I have spoken
no... the transportation is yoshi!!! and the hero is not link :l the hero must save link from batman like i sed before :l

And then the hero goes to MC Donalds (LOOOL) to have a meet with Batman(not in disguise)

-You will go to the Central Park of Manhattan, you will see a guy with a bat costume, that's me.
-Dude you're disgusting!!!
-I will tell you were to find Link from there.
-Ok! I guess I have no choice, but to do that. Do you want a Big Mack??

and his sidekick is ms.pac-man who is seeking revenge of pac-mans new affair with nicole richi

then link comes in and kills ms.pac-man, gets drunk and says "the monkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!then falls down! XDXDXDXD:lol: :lol:

the hero picks him up, slap him in the face and says: "wake up, WAKE UP!!" link does not response so he just throw him into a cliff

The soundtrack to the game is comprised entirely of songs by Vanilla Ice and Keith Richards (together).

Back