creating a podcast

Donnyp1141

Brawl is in my veins
May 13, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8734-5028-0211-6513
Hey this is the only forum im on and i was wondering if you could record a podcast with ppl who are in lets say a diffretn state i mean could we do it w/ ppl that arent there with you. If it only works with some types of podcast mediums then could you post which kind they are and a link.... thank you so much plz plz plz post!

we had one (hosts were Cameron Banga and Dillon Carter. they have become pretty popular after we let them go) but we had to cancel it. this was due to some problems behind the scenes.

yeah but could i do ti w/o being int he same room as the ppl id be doing ti with?

Donnyp1141 said:
yeah but could i do ti w/o being int he same room as the ppl id be doing ti with?

Absolutely. Anything you can do with a conventional broadcast, you can do with a podcast (and I'm sure you've seen broadcasts, for example on CNN with contributors from different physical locations.).

You'd have to stream your sources to a central location, and mux them up into a single outbound stream (or record). Just need to the right equipment and know-how. We did something like this WAY back in the late 90's for a party for one of our clients.

Plenty of material online about how to do this (note: it can be a little complex and run into some costs that aren't trivial).

well if i put up a smash bros podcast would you guys listen?

Mitch2025 said:
we had one (hosts were Cameron Banga and Dillon Carter. they have become pretty popular after we let them go) but we had to cancel it. this was due to some problems behind the scenes.
i really wanted to know why! either they wanted to be paid or i0n was getting mad because people started to think cameron was the site admin... :shifty:

Donnyp1141 said:
well if i put up a smash bros podcast would you guys listen?
theres not enough to talk about for a smash bros only podcast, itd have to be a broader category. oh, and it would have to not suck.

Sovieto said:
i really wanted to know why! either they wanted to be paid or i0n was getting mad because people started to think cameron was the site admin... :shifty:

We all know i0n is just a cover up for the real admin...don't we, Richard Adman:shifty:

--

Well...You could just go on Skype and record two people talking about brawl and upload it?

Mitch2025 said:

didnt they like to be called douche bags???
lawl

Back