Cricket at Headingly (UK)

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
On friday me and a group of mates travelled over to Headingly to watch Englanf play the West Indies.

Highligh of the day: Helping create the largest beer snake EVER!

Here's a few videos courtesy of youtube :D

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KKHGIXmjgE[/MEDIA]

That isnt me in the video by the way :)

Lol, I don't get cricket. I wikied it, don't understand it. I played it in second grade gym class....don't remember anything.

LMAO

Nice to see you have a personal life i0n..... Don't want to spend too much time online.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
You'd have to be drunk to enjoy cricket.

What Make You Say That? Some People Like It, Some People Don't... If You Don't Like It, Then Why Even Post In Here?

I really like the cricket, especially if the Aussies are beating the English (Poms) Eg the World Cup! :)

Please don't hurt me for saying that :scared:

Last edited:
"Join em' up join em' up eeyyyy"
Hmm catchy! I can't stand playing cricket but love going to matches the atmosphere is amazing especially when it is sunny*Points out he is Australian and it is always sunny at the cricket unlike England!*. One other thing what the hell is a beer snake?!?!

Oh and it is good to see you posting again i0n

Yea i wasn't really there for the Cricket, at one point the whole west stand was more interested in joining the snakes than the actual game :D

Bear Snake = a tower of empty plastic pint glasses.

Ah ok, So that long thing was just loads of empty beer glasses?
LOL thats alot of drunken people....
Cricket is boring to go and watch but really fun to play.

Sounds like Baseball.

Its fun to play, but i'd rather play russian roulete than watch it on t.v.

Now College Football (American Football the good stuff) i could watch that all day.

Ya, only little kids and girls play Soccer here in America.

David Beckam is virtually unknown here, he's still known as Posh Spices husband.

They try to push soccer on americans, but no one gives a crap about here.

We have real sports, like Baseball, Football, and Basketball, not to mention the BEST athletes in the world.

Any game where you can tie 0-0 is lame.

Last edited:
Back