Cristiano Ronaldo Better Than Ronaldinho???

Ronaldinho is better than Christiano no doubt. But i hate christiano. Lying, Cheating, Diving bastard. although a great footballer, theres no place in my legends book for people like him.

Ronaldinho = Overated. C. Ronaldo is a better player.
It's funny here, we joke about him and Portugal and England going out of the World Cup and Rooney getting sent off. A few times when away fans have been taunting us at Cardiff City I have seen a large Portugal flag burst out of the Grange End terrace resulting of a resounding chant of "PORTUGAL, PORTUGAL PORTUGAL!" The away fans usually quite down then haha. But seriously it is only friendly banter and joking, it was no achievement of ours.
EDIT: I just read some of the other posts in the thread, yeah what he did seemed like cheating and so on, but there is no denying he is a fine player. Ronaldinho is too big for is boots (boots, haha!) if you ask me.

Last edited:
manufan15 said:
Drogba?? He's not even a bit close to the skill of Ronaldo or Ronaldinho.
Barclays Premiership Top Scorers
Team TOT
Drogba Chelsea 21
McCarthy Blackburn 19
Ronaldo Man Utd 17
He dosen't do many fancy pancy skills but he gets balls in the net :yesnod:

Happy said:
He dosen't do many fancy pancy skills but he gets balls in the net :yesnod:
drogba is a striker, it's his job to score goals, 20 is under average for a striker at a top flight club in the prem.

Ronaldinho is very skilfull, he's awesome. Lets get that that out of the road. Thing is, when he's producing those step-overs and what not, its when he's standing over the ball. Ronaldo does it running at full pace. Ronaldo is without doubt, at the minute, the best attacking player in world football. He scares the absolute sh*** out of defenders. Anyone who disagrees, in my opinion, is just anti Man United.

Wii Ron said:
Ronaldinho is very skilfull, he's awesome. Lets get that that out of the road. Thing is, when he's producing those step-overs and what not, its when he's standing over the ball. Ronaldo does it running at full pace. Ronaldo is without doubt, at the minute, the best attacking player in world football. He scares the absolute sh*** out of defenders. Anyone who disagrees, in my opinion, is just anti Man United.
how can you say that when he does something like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd5w_Il1d0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4Ajmg4d8s thats how you do it mate!

who can denny that he is good at running at defenders. shame he doesn't run back and help the team defend after he gave the ball away..

9/10 ronaldinho will score from a freekick, 5/10 ronaldo will hit the wall with a free kick, 4/10 it will go over the wall and over the bar 1/10 he will score from a freekick.

sorry but ronaldinho is the better all round player with a better finish as well.

and i've said it before, i'll say it again, i'm red till i die.

Ronaldo does a sort of weird freekick though, he positions the ball so the valve bit(place you insert the rod to pump it up XD), is in a position favorable, and then he smacks it hard as he can so it gets a curve, he still needs to master that, but when he gets it correct like 10% of the time OMFG, who saw the man utd v european 11 match, he got it spot on in that match and shooom in the net.

And Next season man utd are going to be super awesome, i just cant wait for next season its so exciting at the fact man utd will play nani,anderson,ronaldo hopefully it will work in fergies favour to get the best out of them, and Skills you have seen so far will be nothing with what there going to produce in the future.

MztikalAce said:
Ronaldo does a sort of weird freekick though, he positions the ball so the valve bit(place you insert the rod to pump it up XD), is in a position favorable, and then he smacks it hard as he can so it gets a curve, he still needs to master that, but when he gets it correct like 10% of the time OMFG, who saw the man utd v european 11 match, he got it spot on in that match and shooom in the net.

And Next season man utd are going to be super awesome, i just cant wait for next season its so exciting at the fact man utd will play nani,anderson,ronaldo hopefully it will work in fergies favour to get the best out of them, and Skills you have seen so far will be nothing with what there going to produce in the future.
i guess u have never been in a football team, thats what your ment to do!

and how many freekicks are ever that far out? never going to happen again

ROFL i have been in a football team XD. I dont do the freekicks though, and if i did for muck about, i wouldnt be precise.

What i meant to say above is, Ronaldo kicks at the valve and uses power to generate the curve. While ronaldinho kicks near the edges if you get what i mean XD, to produce the curve.

MztikalAce said:
ROFL i have been in a football team XD. I dont do the freekicks though, and if i did for muck about, i wouldnt be precise.

What i meant to say above is, Ronaldo kicks at the valve and uses power to generate the curve. While ronaldinho kicks near the edges if you get what i mean XD, to produce the curve.
i see what you mean (Y) didn't look at it that way, pretty obvious which one produces the better looking goals, and the more consistant ;)

Gaz said:
i see what you mean (Y) didn't look at it that way, pretty obvious which one produces the better looking goals, and the more consistant ;)

Did you saw that acrobatic goal by Ronaldinho?? That was insane... :shocked:

Gaz said:

lol horay :D.

What was insane was Rooneys goal v newcastle, and many of scholes is goals or maybe zola's little back kick goal. But yea ronaldinhos acrobatic goals are pretty sweet.

Back