Crytek is Working With Nintendo, so Crysis 3 Wii U a Possibility

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-3-picture10296-crysis-3.JPG

Crytek producer Mike Read has been speaking to CVG about the company’s current work with Nintendo, hinting at the possibility of Crysis 3 coming to Wii U. However, before we all get really excited at the prospect of the lush FPS turning up on Nintendo’s forthcoming console, Read does rather dance round the issue, as do most developers when talking about the Wii U, probably because they’ve been sworn to secrecy by Nintendo ahead of the Wii U launch. Basically, when asked about the chances of Crysis 3 coming to Wii U, Read replied with, “I wouldn’t say there’s no chance, I wouldn’t say no chance. I mean, the Wii U still doesn’t have any kind of release [date] attached to it at this point. Who knows what the future will bring with it. I can definitely say that we are working with Nintendo, and that’s about all I can say on that front.”

Read goes on to be a little more hopeful, when questioned further, however, saying that it is a “possibility,” and that it would depend on the Wii U’s release schedule, as Crysis 3 is due to launch in February 2013.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.co...g-with-nintendo-crysis-3-wii-u-a-possibility/

Back