=D Got My Wii, but got a few questions..

Dice

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
i got my wii today at toys r us, no line ups my friend went to go buy a controller for his 360 and he asked the guy for me. He got back and messaged me and toldm e to go they have a few and no one knows.. i went asap and the guy said they had some in stock ! i quickly paid for one and came home... I'm playing wii sports it's fun! my fav is boxing. And i havn't goten any games yet... Few questions...

how come my nintendo wii doesn't light up, the blue light thats suppose to like glow mine isnt!?

I relized that where you insirt the game CD theres like no glass or somthing there it's like a little hallow gap and like foam or somthing behind it (didn't really look close) Its suppose to be like that right?

Well yah thats it.. Can anyone explain please how to fix it or why?:crazy:

The light only lights up when:

-You turn it on (A little flash)
-If you leave your Wii on standby and turn the Standby Internet WiiConnect24 on when you get a new message (Unread) it will light up blue until you read it.

If you are connected to the internet make your WiiConnect24 Standby Connections on and leave it on standby if you get a message in the morning when you wake up you'll have a nice shiny blue wii :)

Back