Damn americans

i think its cool that they get it first.. because then i can see/ hear how good it is THEN preorder... u never know lol..it MAY not be as good as we all think

it's a tough decision to brag or not..... i don't quite know what i want to do..... i don't think it will be bragging as much as it is us saying how awesome the wii is..... maybe a few jerks will brag, but it'll mostly be awesomely awesomnating the awesome wii which in itself was made out of pure awesomeness from the moons of awesometopia in the outer galaxy of awesomxone which i read about in this book called "the epitome of awesome" which i got in an awesome book store called "aweseome books for awesome people" who aweseomely happen to be buying the awesome wii in all of its awesomeness.

actually its a good thing we can have reviews for games to give us the final decision if we want to buy them or not. Plus its only 2 weeks just eat, sleep and play DS until then.

Luckily I have a 360 and two extremely busy jobs to keep me busy until the Wii launch. Honestly, the past month of the wait past by so damn quickly and since there is only like 29 days left, it's right around the corner! Oh man, I can not wait!!!!

Arcadium said:
Hey at least you are getting it cheap, I'll get it at $500 USD dollars... and in September 22nd... oh and something else... what are you really complaining, you'll get it sooner anyway...

why is that????

I check this forum everyday and it will kill me when people reveal everything about the Wii, the whole idea of it being a mystery is interesting.

We dont know for certain what the actual start up screen is like, or what we can do online but by the time I get mine i'll know everything. :wtf:

If the Americans brag then i'll brag about how good Wii Play is (Even if its crap)

I_WANT_WII said:
Imagine how much money a european person would pay to rent a north american wii for an hour....I could make a profit!

lol what u gonna do go to europe and tell people ur renting a wii out to people.

ok how about the people from the UK and JP (not the aussies) get a plane ticket to CA and we'll all meet up and play Wii lol (just playing) but yeah my friend couldnt pre-order so that is what i am doing is he is coming over to play :p

well... :D u Americans will be finished with Twilight princess 3 whole weeks before all of the others, and when u r finished and really sad we can bragg and say - OMG THIS GAME IS SO MUCH FUN AND I*M NOT EVEN HALF FINISHED!!

Back