Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Hey Neosquid
it looks like I know one person in real life who has a katana and a rifle with a bayonet (although it's an old gun)
I think he was a Green Beret
I know he was special forces

Anyway the katana was a gift probably given to him when he was in an Asian country
That's....interesting, I suppose.

Posted on here to say Im going to bed. The Trent, Nolen, Arlien situation is getting good so that is why it pains me but I've been up waaaaaaaaay too long. Im off, focus on some other stuff with some other characters and I'll be back on to see this fight through in a few hours.

The real reason is my gf is getting pissed that Im still on here and not going to bed with her. She wins. Sorry.

Lol I concur with this notion. Or you could just say you don't yet know how to respond to my post... That works too. Lol jk jk [/douche] night guys

I planned on spending a lot of time on days today but, well, busy day was busy. Ill try to get a lot done tomorrow guys, sorry for the recent three day inactivity.

It's all good man, don't sweat it. Idk if Nick is back from his vacation-esque thing yet anyways lol. It's all good.

Dont worry nick, Im sure you'll get back in the swing of things when we start posting more frequently. Im about to start now.

Since I dont want to break my own rules, can someone else post in the RP cause Im so ready to heat things up

You alright Nick?

Hmm? Yeah. I haven't been posting due to a combination of stress, laziness, and lack of ideas.

Sorry everyone, sorry. Ive been having interwebz issues but theyre fixed now and I will be posting today.

Back