Bryan_

:3
Jan 4, 2007
AL
Wii Online Code
3582-2082-5938-2937
Need more help in DBZ: BT2

First off..

How many freaking power balls do I need to make Great Ape Raditz and all these other fusions that are saying I lack the item numbers? I have not found any sites or walkthroughs that show how many I need..

How do I use the Dragon Radar?

Is there an easier way to swap out Z-Items without having to go all the way to the main menu?

Help is greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
I edited the thread title and body... I have new problems. ;-; Please help!

You only need one powerball
But for ALL fusions you need to get the capsule "Item Fusion".
It will let you fuse two compatiable items togethor.
For Example: To get Great Ape Raditz you need
-Raditz
-Power Ball
-Item Fusion (You only need to pick Raditz and Power Ball though once you get some of the item fusion capsules)
Then you'll be set.

Dragon Radar shows the dragonballs in the specific area you are, its almost pointless. It doesn't help at all considering how easy it is just to blast away at everything.

And for the swapping, just click on the charactar that you're going to fight with for that specific fight and you can customize there items they have and such.

Hope i helped!
=D

You did help, a lot. Thanks. I had no idea about the Z-Item Fusion thing I needed, heh. Now I fused like 30 things. :D I'm up to the Tapion part now. :3

What I meant by the "swapping Z-Items" thing was, is there an easier way to take them off OTHER characters and put them on a different one without having to go all the way to the main menu? Probably not.

Now it's super easy to get Dragon Balls, using Great Ape Raditz in that General Tao stage. :3

Edit: Nevermind. :x

Last edited:
Back