de Blob bounces onto Wii

What sounds REALLY promising to me is
"Wii Symphony Orchestra Conductor"!
'
Could it happen? Could I stand before a full-blown orchestra and conduct Brahm's First? and if I was good enough, 'graduate' to Beethoven?
It would sell as many or more than "Guitar Hero"!
'
pEEgEE

i like the look of de blob and will check out that pc demo thang
and also that orchestra thing
has anyone seen the wii music videos? search google and ign and stuff
it's like drums and orchestra
they should make a wii music, they seem to have had 2 wii named titles last year 'wii play' and 'wii sports', maybe next year will see 'wii fit' and 'wii music'... btw, im just thinking out loud here.

eH9116 said:
Well from the trailer it looks IDENTICAL to the PC version. The PC version is a free download and it is tons of fun, just search for "de blob" on google. If it is the same game, why would you buy it for the Wii? My guess is it will probably have more than the one level in the PC version (which was only meant to be a demo), but I also guess that it will be a bargain price game, $19.99 or $29.99.

i heard they are delaying it because people took so much interest in it, to make it (gasp) better!! i'm excited:)

mrguitar92 said:
i like the look of de blob and will check out that pc demo thang
and also that orchestra thing
has anyone seen the wii music videos? search google and ign and stuff
it's like drums and orchestra
they should make a wii music, they seem to have had 2 wii named titles last year 'wii play' and 'wii sports', maybe next year will see 'wii fit' and 'wii music'... btw, im just thinking out loud here.
This man is psychic.

Back