[[DE] Dead Eye 007 clan is now recruiting all lvls

scout00721

[DE] Dead Eye Commander
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia, USA
Wii Online Code
8967-3936-4560-4355
my name is scout in wiichat and it is scope in GE. im currentley a level 40. my highest streak is 21 with silenced pavolov when i was a level 21.
my GE fc:4055-1045-3914
my wii console fc is in the 'about me' section of my wiichat profile.
our website has all the rules/regulations and has a chat. feel free to apply. so far we have 6 members.
thank you and please add me. i will add u bak as soon as i possibly can. just make sure u tell me u added me. thank you.
Dead Eye Website: http://www.de-geclan.webs.com/
We do have a chain in command but, we settle things with a vote on DE Chat. :D

ps: remember, u must be a member of the website in order to be part of the DE sniper clan. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
DE is seperated in to 2 groups.
[DE]= Dead Eye (level 30+)
and
[de]= dark eye (level 29-)

thank you UNKOWN1. lol. i just started this forum because of my lack of members :( so this helps. :)

RK disbanded :( now it's some other clan. i don't like it, very in expierenced members :( but oh well. DE is becoming it's own clan now. we might merge but idk yet. i kinda need more members =/

Great Idea for a Snipers only Clan:thumbsup:.TBH,you won't be able to find a lot of Snipers to recruit :/ trust me.*Why did [RK] disband?

well, it's not really a sniper only clan. it's a snipers-are-greatly-welcomed clan. rk stopped have members come in. :(

I like sniping im on lvl 56 my online name is THE ENGLISH! i want to join a clan but im always busy working:disappointed:

Back