Akatsuki Goldeneye 007 Clan

I think I can, are you familar with the wiichat member scout00721, he claims that he is a good sniper. Also, I could also be a good sniper too, but im usally a on the run shooter but I can do both.

yeah i noe him, i have him on my list too i believe

I'm interested in joining this clan:yesnod:!

My Stats: :biggrin:
Level:38 (legit with 7 sumtin hours in it :D)
KD/R:1.10(cuz I play a lot of solo modes)
Wins:1.40
Accuracy:13.01(gettin better :))
GE FC#:1023 0034 2418 :thumbsup:

I'd be fine in an Akatsuki sniper role but only on big maps+if teammates secure an area.:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
alrit yur def in, and yur obv Zetsu :)
Ok thanks, I must say that I represent the NS6 clan(we're all 56) and with my name on Im being part of this too, is that ok? :) My actual name is: "NS6*Zetsu.!" aanndd my FC:1705 7744 6819Hope to play with yah soon!

yes thats fine zetsu formally kira formally madara if i remember correctly lol. how do yu change your name? like how mine says Ikon_ISK i wanna change it to Pain. and Johnny T. your in , tho that accuracy is very weird o_O im sure yu meen 13. sumtin..hoping actually.. so we hav a Pain and Zetsu, Johnny T. and mkfan dunnoe if yu watch anime but itd be real nice if yu could choose a person from the list i have on the 1st post >.<

Johnny T. your in , tho that accuracy is very weird o_O im sure yu meen 13. sumtin..hoping actually.. so we hav a Pain and Zetsu, Johnny T. and mkfan dunnoe if yu watch anime but itd be real nice if yu could choose a person from the list i have on the 1st post >.<

lol,my bad!my accuracy is actually 13.01 not 1.31 :lol:.

Itachi's badass!Cool background and loyalty to Akatsuki/Konoha.

Last edited:
Okay Johnny T. you are Itachi :yesnod: and itd be nice if scout could talk here

wenever sum1 joins ill put their FC#'s on the beginning post. mkfan you still havent said who yuve wanted to be..if yu even wanna be apart of this. your still hoppin from clan to clan to clan. i know your excited to join a clan, but yu cant be on all of them -_-"

P.s feel free to play with any of the members , even if its just two of yu. that is afterall how the Akatsuki work (except for Zetsu[the anime version] rlly, but w.e.). And i dont mind if anyone brings up anime stuff here :)

Last edited:
U know we could build a team of 4 players below LV.25 and call them S4 for the Sound Four!

ex: of a member S4:Tayuya

Last edited:
alrit w.e, i knew it would happen anyways

im not active as i usually am right now due to 1. trying to find members, and 2. i have a stupid internet usage limit with Rogers-_-"

ps. ill be fully active after the 10th, and ye yu can styll play wid us

Back