Dec. 17 - LOTS of Wiis

i dont know if it is just for one of the stores but my friends that work at two different gamestops say that they are selling more tomorrow friday the 15th so be sure to hit those stores up if you are still looking for them :p

savoirvivre said:
lol umm you don't understand because its right in front of you. customers want it now. we don't care about the ads, they shouldn't be putting the ads out in the first place, they should be selling the consoles immediately.

You have a good point, but you gotta understand where people are coming from. the ads are not released until maybe a week before? Dude, its just annoying, having people camping out and not getting anything and then having a launch in nov and oh yea we not selling all on nov 19 just a couple, we are holding them all off for another month. then why didn't they just make hte launch this coming sunday/monday? lol.

actually the good part of all this is they held it close enough to xmas so parents didn't have to worry about hiding it. ;)
I think you're a tiny bit confused. They(retail stores) sold all they received on November 19th. At max, they're holding Wiis for 4-5 days. Trust me, it's not a "let's stockpile weeks worth of Wiis for 7 Sundays from now".

I know where people are coming from though, but Sunday ads do give everyone a pretty good chance.

Back