Deciding which one to buy XBOX or PS5

shamsan

WiiChat Member
Sep 27, 2020
The console fight between Xbox and PS never ends. If you are still confused which one to purchase.

Please see the videos that i have found and did some research for it & finally found out one of the best videos that you can see the difference between new Xbox and the PS5

Here are 3 different videos which you can watch for FREE that will help you decide which console is better:

1. Direct links or go to bantime

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see any links. Anyway, I am probably getting the PS5 but that is a long ways off. How much will it be? $600-800 haha! I'll wait until the price goes down. If the system has reverse compatability I'd get it for around $300-400 though. Kind of a lot, but I have a **** ton of PS4 games I still haven't played yet due to classes and work.

The links went to a scam site.

SAGE LIKE ADVICE!!
Buy what ever console has the most exclusives of note

Right now, its nether

Let Sony and Microsoft duke it out. Let all those poor bastards get into fistfights so they can then drop hundreds of dollars on a console so they can continue to fight over the newest games for those consoles. I've found that in my adult life, I've got better s*it to do than get involved in such BS. I'll take my softmodded Wii and my kid's Switch and be totally content with life.

Also, gun to my head choice between the XBOX-X and the PS5, gimme the PS5 all day long, cause f*ck Microsoft and the horse they rode in on.

Hmmm...i think both are better versions of the previous. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Choose which console you are comfortable playing with it. If you are comfy with both, then get both hahaha.

Even though ps5 does not have USB-C port, it still functions well. Besides, in terms of user experience, the PS5 has a significant lead.

Even though ps5 does not have USB-C port, it still functions well. Besides, in terms of user experience, the PS5 has a significant lead.

Yeah, one reason behind PS5's high performance is its customized SSD. So, I guess PS5 is worth buying for.

Back