Definition of a Noob .....

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
Besides the "you're a noob if you have to ask what a noob is" comments I'm sure to get, what is your definition of a noob? I've seen it on her time and time again used in different contexts. So what is a noob to you?

Here's what Wikipedia says ...

Newbie or Noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming.[1] It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

noobs are so mistakenly under appreciated,

where would the world be if everyone who just started playing a game instantly becomes an expert at it? the world be caught in a never-ending struggle to see who is the best although it would constantly end in the same result-a tie. A tie that will eventually drive everyone crazy to the point where the laws of the world no longer exist, people can get away with anything, people would go mad, and the world would eventually collapse on itself, creating a blackhole that will destroy our galaxy and leave nothing but empty space of nothingness until the end of time.

THAT'S where our world would be without noobs.
Think about that. :papermario:

Definition of a n00b: Person who uses weapons that were meant for newbie players even thought they can use a regular weapon.

Def of N00b

I think a noob is someone who uses an item or tactic toooo much. Like a camper would sit in the same cheap spot the whole game, or someone using nades allll the time or using guns that are cheap. In other wors ppl who get cheap kills

Noob - Someone that uses something like a rocket luncher at point blank range.
Noob - Someone that uses cheats to win

You can use cheap tactics to win, but thats just using what was put in the game

Back