Demonflair's Graphics Shop

:sad: ugh...I'm sorry. I don't understand TLC's intructions for waiting list on the other thread but I would like a sig. BTW I like your work. If you can make me one then PM me and then I'll PM you back the details.

Thanks

ARav989 said:
:sad: ugh...I'm sorry. I don't understand TLC's intructions for waiting list on the other thread but I would like a sig. BTW I like your work. If you can make me one then PM me and then I'll PM you back the details.

Thanks

You know what?? I preffer to talk in here. So tell me what you want in the sig :wink:

Ricky is cheating!!!

He is taking people from that thread before they get their

:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ricky is cheating!!!

Nooo :aureola:

Well he came directly to me, I see no problem in this :sick:

ARav989 I've PMed you.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ricky is cheating!!!

His plan to spread his Sigs across Wiichat is now in full swing. :lol:
But seriously Ricardo, your Sigs are great, so keep up the good work.

could you please do one for me? With Fire in the background and this image with really cool designs, just like you do with others:
Axtlar2.jpg
, and also another one with Link in it and gren in the background, Link from Twilight Princess, and be sure to put:"Axtlar" and below it: "Del fuego he resurgido" please, I'll rep you

Orimeles said:
could you please do one for me? With Fire in the background and this image with really cool designs, just like you do with others:
Axtlar2.jpg
, and also another one with Link in it and gren in the background, Link from Twilight Princess, and be sure to put:"Axtlar" and below it: "Del fuego he resurgido" please, I'll rep you

Wait!! Are you Axtlar, but in another account??

I will make them :)

mr_resi said:
My avy is bomb :cool:

Hey demon, the name change is happening today, can you change it from mr_resi to The Master Of The Beast?

You are reffering to your name in the sig, right?? Yep, no problem :)

Off Topic

You aren't going to leave with 666 number of posts, or are you?? :sick:

Nintendofan1990 said:
Thanks for the sig. :D

You are very welcome :)

Here's another sig I made:

Emo_Kid1001-Sig.jpg

Back