Uhh dude thats a Gundam!

Yeah, LOL at the pink though! :lol:

tiger.png

again C&C C&C!

demonflair said:
Bwuahhahahahah

Pink colors with a Transformer :lol:

It made me LoL
While I'll agree that it's not a good sig as it was made a long time ago, I fail see how you can laugh at something just for being pink.
Granted, I'm of the persuasion to think all guys who wear pink Polos are pricks; but this isn't clothing, it's art. Get over yourself.

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, I wish I had photoshop or something, there should be something where u can make ur sigs free online.

Get GIMP... its not brilliant but it gets the job done. Yes, I said "GIMP".

I've pretty much shoved the GIMP down wiichatter's throats by now

second...he already has CS2...

Last edited:
Close said:
I guess, my work:

Finally Decided To Actually Step Foot In The Design Forum... Those Are Really Good Close. I Got Paint. So Anything I make Automatcially Sucks. :lol:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Finally Decided To Actually Step Foot In The Design Forum... Those Are Really Good Close. I Got Paint. So Anything I make Automatcially Sucks. :lol:

Lol, and thanks.

Pm for some *'advice'* :wink: :)

Lol, I like the text you put on the bottom left. :)

Good, I have the feeling but not a lot of things going on....well nothing is.

And what Manga Chapter is that ? Btw, that's a 'fake' Naruto render, since it's not really drawn by Kishimoto.

Close said:
Lol, I like the text you put on the bottom left. :)
Originally, there was some other text there, but I felt it was a good place for my name...
Close said:
Good, I have the feeling but not a lot of things going on....well nothing is.
I know
Close said:
And what Manga Chapter is that?
I have no idea what chapter it is; I merely google'd "Naruto Manga" and used some pictures. I don't actually care for manga or anime...
Close said:
Btw, that's a 'fake' Naruto render, since it's not really drawn by Kishimoto.
I figured it wasn't official since it's a different style, but I like it.

Byuakuya said:
For some "advice". :lol:
Anyway, my latest work is my current Sig. For some reason, I like it, but at the same time, I don't like it. :lol:

If the lighting wasn't so strong, I would give it a 8/10.
And the colors could use some work, oh and the text is in a bad position and with a very low opacity. Other than that, I like that tag alot.

Back