Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

Byuakuya said:
For some "advice". :lol:
Anyway, my latest work is my current Sig. For some reason, I like it, but at the same time, I don't like it. :lol:

Lol, yeah, well if anyone needs [Advice], that's a cool member go ahead ask for it ! It also comes with [Comments]. Oh yeah, these [Advice&Comments] are a little old. ::wink: :lol:

And I like your sig alot :)
Except I don't like the text, and maybe too much yellow-white.

Both, who cares.

Just post your sigs twice and doubly increase your postcountreputationometer...

demonflair said:
If the lighting wasn't so strong, I would give it a 8/10.
And the colors could use some work, oh and the text is in a bad position and with a very low opacity. Other than that, I like that tag alot.
Close said:
Lol, yeah, well if anyone needs [Advice], that's a cool member go ahead ask for it ! It also comes with [Comments]. Oh yeah, these [Advice&Comments] are a little old. ::wink: :lol:

And I like your sig alot :)
Except I don't like the text, and maybe too much yellow-white.
Thank you both for your comments. I also think that its the yellowish lighting which I think went wrong with this one. I will try and sort out the text in the next Sig.
Its all about trial and error. :lol:

siggy1.png

C/C please

iRAWR said:
siggy1.png

C/C please
Text is bad, light source is "iffy"....(there's a huge light bubble at the bottom, but it seems the render is unaffected?). Too much sharpening in certain places, but it's a pretty nice sig...7.5/10

Mario Famous said:
Lol, you guys sure have become more straightfoward on C&C..

But your right about the sig
That's because we've all gotten better and learned some things. ^_^

hey guys wuts up. i just finished a couple of sigs that i are fairly proud of. just wondering what u think. theres 1 there and id also like to know what u think of my current sig.
4lrvzpc.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Once again, my current Sig (Zelda) is my latest piece. I just realised that I only seem to pop in here every time I change my Sig. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
Once again, my current Sig (Zelda) is my latest piece. I just realised that I only seem to pop in here every time I change my Sig. :lol:

I have to say that you made a really nice job on that one. Looks like you are getting better.. I don't know because I don't post in here to often, but yeah. :)

demonflair said:
I have to say that you made a really nice job on that one. Looks like you are getting better.. I don't know because I don't post in here to often, but yeah. :)
Thanks. Although personally, I think I can still improve a lot more. :)

Back