Demonflair's Graphics Shop

The demon revoloution continues. . .

[rant]This was ment to be my big entrance:mad5: I was ment to come, make a big impact, get 1000 posts and 4 rep bars but then you start apearing more and take all my attention away because half of this site is your graphics[rant/]

Keep up the brilliant work dude:smilewinkgrin:

Cpt.McCloud said:
The demon revoloution continues. . .

[rant]This was ment to be my big entrance:mad5: I was ment to come, make a big impact, get 1000 posts and 4 rep bars but then you start apearing more and take all my attention away because half of this site is your graphics[rant/]

Keep up the brilliant work dude:smilewinkgrin:

Thanks McCloud :)

Here's the sig I made for Bob:

bobdingleys-sig-2.gif

Yeah,

I like demonflairs backrounds too, they are great but sometimes they get a bit tedious as they look so similar.

Maybe try some diffirent feature to make your next generation of bg's?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yeah,

I like demonflairs backrounds too, they are great but sometimes they get a bit tedious as they look so similar.

Maybe try some diffirent feature to make your next generation of bg's?

I think that Nfanboy's sig is something new... never worked with displace, adding glass and stuff, I think it looks good.

I need to improve in my backgrounds...

What exactly is he using right now? for backgrounds?

and hows the GIMP doing for ya Cpt. (first name? so I don't have to type Cpt. McCloud)

Last edited:
Brawny said:
What exactly is he using right now?

and hows the GIMP doing for ya Cpt. (first name? so I don't have to type Cpt. McCloud)

Gimp doing good, im starting to get to grips now.

I've enterred my first play around on GIMP into SOTW.

First time i used gimp and i jumped straight into sig making:lol:

Demon, I would suggest making simple texts, and not doing any blending options for the renders....

Brawny said:
yes, what do you make your backgrounds with? Techniques?

I have a lçot of techniques in the makes of a background. Usually I add brushes, C4D renders, shapes, blending options, filters, a lot of stuff really...
And of course, when I wnat to add some special effect in the layers, I overlay, them, or add Screen. Soft Light, Luminosity, Vivid Light, etc.

Close said:
Demon, I would suggest making simple texts, and not doing any blending options for the renders....

You sure like the sigs looking simple don't you?? :smilewinkgrin:

I like adding blending options to the renders, it keeps the render alive in the sig :)
And about the simple texts, I think you're right on that one, I think that I make the texts better when their looking simple. Maybe I need some text tut for more improvement :)

Back