Desert Dungeon Help

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have just killed the 2nd Poe and theres that Room where you make that big metal thing go up and there nothing there but a Statue. On the other side is that Block that you can't move and a big Whirl pool you can't get past...

Help?
Thanks
Smurf

if i remember right .. that big chandaler you bring up where theres just a treasure chest on the other side.. you pull the chandaler up and wait in the center of it so when it drops you are in the middle of it .. that way you can go up on it and jump accross to the door .. hope this helps

haXXo said:
if i remember right .. that big chandaler you bring up where theres just a treasure chest on the other side.. you pull the chandaler up and wait in the center of it so when it drops you are in the middle of it .. that way you can go up on it and jump accross to the door .. hope this helps

And no he wasn't trying to get you killed. xD If you look at the shadow the chandaler (sp?) casts onto the floor, you'll notice it has a doughnut hole in the middle of it where you need to stand when it falls.

Back