Design The Ultimate Wii Game

Now, by far lots of Wii games have been bummers.

Which games? I have about a dozen titles and they're all gems.

Anyways, I guess my ultimate wii game would be a Samurai Showdown title that uses the wii in a similiar method as Mortal Kombat Armageddon, but requires you to be faster paced and more skilled. The controls would also be more subtle and intuitive.

It wouldn't be online, since wifi would blow for an online fighter (When milliseconds count, wifi is unreliable.)

Oh, and T for teen, since I likes my blood but Samurai Showdown doesn't use an excessive amount of it.

NHL it would be soo good. The wii mote would make the deking so realistic and really make you feel like you were on the ice. Just hold Z and swing for shot and B and swing for pass. You could check just like hitting in madden. It would be my ultimate wii game. Think about the fighting too oooo mama

A sword attachment paired with online that would let me hurt someone through the interwebs....if it would be rated AO...then a boxing glove would do.

ssb 4

45 nintendo characters

4 player

has online and voice chat (optional)

65 stages

it has trophies,stickers,badges,jernal or diary

100 items

Legend of Zelda: Final Hour

In this game, Ganondorf returns and Link and Zelda must do final battle with. But suddenly, all of Link's enemies return, including Zant, Majora, and Vaati. After defeating them, Link and Ganon fight and both shall meet their fate...

Rated T for Teens: Animated Blood, Violence

Genre: R.P.G Adventure

Sadly, 1 player. (Like all Zelda Games)

An action movie type shooter, like red steel in terms of environment, modern weapons but not a War or Tactical game like CoD or Rainbow Six. Maybe like Max Payne even. The pointer shooting would be so clutch in this type of game if done correctly. Then of course a decent campaign and good multiplayer and online as well.

A fighting game but instead of fists and feet Swords, Knives, Axes, Hammers, and Shields. It would need a very responsive system, no pre-programmed slashes. Wii Boxing came surprisingly close to this system considering it was such a small, cheap game, I'm sure if a developer takes time to make a Weapon Fighting game it could work. All the regular options, like Arcade, Training, etc., and online of course.

A sniper game, where its super realistic and you have to deal with Gravity, Windage, etc. No simulated breathing effects, but rather when you go to a high zoom level, the game ups the sensitivity of the pointer so it picks up your actual breathing movement in real life. Imagine having to hold your breathe and stabilize your remote against the floor or other hand when taking a super long shot. That would be awesome. Maybe they could make it into a Hitman-like game, but less sneaking and gunfights, more sniping placing carbombs/poison etc.

As far as ratings they'd all be Teen or Mature depending on the blood/gore obviously.

Back