Trading Games

If you're thinking about trading your game into a store such as Game Stop or EB Games don't expect to get much for it. Seeing as you need to trade in three games to get one new game.

:lol:........hope they have a special trade 2 wii games and get 1 wii game free (but u dont get trade credit)

certaion games have certain trade-in prices, the trade-in worth of any new released game goes down by a few cents everyday. You sometimes have to make it so the used copies of games has to equal the amount the new game is worth.
Or some stores have a 3 used for 1 new game.

its better to sell games on ebay as a bulk and get alot of money cause, stores dont give you a good deal such as eb games, gamestop, game crazy and ect. they rip you off big time!

Just wanted to tell you, that at the beginning of your post you spelled waste wrong.

I played Trauma Center the weekend I bought it, havn't played it since.

well strikers is cool i guess. but i havent played it more than twice. once offline and one match online. its just not my type of game and the online isnt very good IMO. dont have a reason for that statement..i just dont like it much.

i did enjoy the single player though, maybe ill pick it up again today idn.

Back