I got screwed by EA Games!!

EA recently has had very shoddy QA with their games. The bottom line has pushed schedules and working hrs to extremes unfortunately. I really really want to get Madden '08, but all of the bugs (not just the online ones) has me waiting until the next release.

Back in the days of the GC, I used to rent a few games, not all EA, with the intention of playing with my wife in co-op or vs mode. Nearly half of the so called 2 or more player games (according to the box) were actually single player :(. Sometimes it was mis marked by the rental place, sometimes on both the original game box and the rental game box. Now I always check ign, gamespot etc.

Have they mentioned this at all?

Like made a statement about it or anything? I was looking at the game today and pointed it out to the boyf that it was 4 player =/

I'm sorry to say this but there are a bunch of morons on this forum site. Some guy thinks that he needs an invite to play MoH:H2 online, one guy said that EA sucks, and on another post, some guy tried to sound smart by saying that Activision did a recall on the Wii version of Guitar Hero 3. I'm not saying that I know everything because I don't but.... I just don't know what to say now.

JAKE196 said:
I disagree.

EA produces a lot of crap, but a lot of good games too.

EX. Timesplitters series, SSX series, SOME of the NFS series, etc.

whaaaat timesplitters is free radical not ea. old ea was way better. i still think the sports games (except NBA) are solid though.

LiquidD said:
I'm sorry to say this but there are a bunch of morons on this forum site. Some guy thinks that he needs an invite to play MoH:H2 online, one guy said that EA sucks, and on another post, some guy tried to sound smart by saying that Activision did a recall on the Wii version of Guitar Hero 3. I'm not saying that I know everything because I don't but.... I just don't know what to say now.

activision didnt recall it but they pulled some off the shelves and put new ones on cause of that audio issue.

Dont think you could sue. Simple reason is, advertising does not entail a contract, and hence, EA is not required to supply 4 player capabilities. Besides, even if you did sue, why would you sue someone for 60 bucks (or whatever it costs...)?

samXcor3 said:
whaaaat timesplitters is free radical not ea. old ea was way better. i still think the sports games (except NBA) are solid though.

I like their need for speed range

"My video game didn't have what you said it did! I have suffered from these happenings for many days. Give me your money."

Back