I got screwed by EA Games!!

samXcor3 said:
whaaaat timesplitters is free radical not ea. old ea was way better. i still think the sports games (except NBA) are solid though.
owned by ea as well as bioware and a couple other companies. They have been going on a buying spree lately i think part of there remodeling there company

I sent my copy into to EA and they sent me a sealed copy back to return to the store.

Why not play split screen?

NBA live sucks dong. 2K series is WAY better. Also, NFL games just got worse after they got rid of the 2K series (i think EA bought rights to NFL or something, someone correct me if im wrong). Fifa is ok, but so many people say the prefer PES. Overall EA sports is crapasouraus, and like many of you have said, EA in general is crap. Bond used to be okay, but then even that turned gay. I dont even know any good EA games out there right now.
EA is just a skidmark on the underpants of the game making industry.

They don't want four people playing in the same room. You could hurt your friends while swinging your Wii-Mote.

JAKE196 said:
I disagree.

EA produces a lot of crap, but a lot of good games too.

EX. Timesplitters series, SSX series, SOME of the NFS series, etc.

Ok, the Timesplitters series was cool. I don't like SSX games and NFS, in my opinion, is an insult to gamers everywhere.

So, a few good games is not enough for me to ignore the other horrible, unplayable messes they call games. They suck monkeys. SUCK MONKEYS. (actually Mysims was ok-ish)

Tek720 said:
They don't want four people playing in the same room. You could hurt your friends while swinging your Wii-Mote.

Why would u need to swing the wii-mote round wildly in a shot-'em-up? It's not like you need to. Unless you're drunk. (Note for all silly people out there: Don't drink and Wii)

Last edited:
Syntax said:
You're right.. Games such as Madden NFL 08, NHL 08, The Orange Box, Need For Speed, Mass Effect, NBA 08, The Simpsons Game, and Skate are all horrible games. /sarcasm

If you're going to put a company down at least back it up with some information.

Maybe you should back YOUR post up with some information: mass effect was made by microsoft and bioware. ea had nothing to do with it!

Syntax said:
You're right.. Games such as Madden NFL 08, NHL 08, The Orange Box, Need For Speed, Mass Effect, NBA 08, The Simpsons Game, and Skate are all horrible games. /sarcasm

If you're going to put a company down at least back it up with some information.

I've got my info and experience of games that tell me those games are patheticly amuture. Why don't you consider other peoples opinions before expressing your own as fact. You can play and enjoy these games, until you're red in the face for all i care. but i personally don't like them. I think thats fair.

And i thought by coming to this forum i would come across people with a small bit of sense. You have proved me wrong.

I've got my info and experience of games that tell me those games are patheticly amuture. Why don't you consider other peoples opinions before expressing your own as fact. You can play and enjoy these games, until you're red in the face for all i care. but i personally don't like them. I think thats fair.

And i thought by coming to this forum i would come across people with a small bit of sense. You have proved me wrong.

Actually, if you were to go back a few or so pages in the Nintendo Wii Gaming section you would notice that there have been quite a few threads dedicated to the game Madden NFL 08. Secondly, if you were to go to www.ebgames.com and check out the Best Sellers List under the Xbox 360 section you would notice that both Need For Speed: Pro Street and Call of Duty: 4 have made the list. Thirdly, if you were to go to www.majornelson.com and check out the Xbox Live Activity for the week of 11/19 you would notice that games such as Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, and Madden NFL 08 are all listed under the top 10 Xbox 360 Games.

Major Nelson: http://majornelson.com/archive/2007/11/27/live-activity-for-week-of-11-19.aspx

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (UU’s)
1 Halo 3
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Assassin's Creed
4 Guitar Hero III
5 Gears of War
6 Mass Effect
7 Madden NFL 08
8 MX vs. ATV: Untamed DEMO
9 Guitar Hero II
10 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas

Back