Devil May Cry 4 and Crysis Demo? January 31st?

mmm. Dont care about Crysis, too many fps out there. After CoD4 the only shooter I want is Gears of War 2, but thats actually a 3rd person shooter which makes it alot different :p

DMC4 I will be getting that demo for sure because its one of my "Must Buy" games.

The demo is amazing! I wasn't gonna get this game until it goes down in price... But I'll most likely get it when it comes out now, its so much fun!

Crysis will be an interesting game if for nothing else than a sort of "proof of capability" demo for the PS3. I've seen it run on some mid-level gear (hahaha, my main development box) and it was painful (and kind of sad), and *then* saw it on a wicked, high-end desktop (88xx/89xx SLI, etc.) and it was amazing.

If they could pull off 1080 HD with the same physics, effects, render complexity, I'd be amazed!

Lol, try not to make console warz... they always bring out the worst in people, namely me... and possibly t3ckni9e.

Yay another shooter that's console exclusive to the ps3, can't wait. Crysis will be awesome if it's anything like the pc version, hopefully crytek pull it off (cryteck is the developer, right?).

Will sure as heck download DMC4 demo, haven't downloaded a demo yet so we'll see how she goes.

If they could pull off 1080 HD with the same physics, effects, render complexity, I'd be amazed!

Agreed. Also I just got to playing the DMC4 demo this morning... Wow and I thought COD4 graphics were awesome.

Back