devil score(have u gotten it???)

He didn't cheat really. Nintendo have put that there so he didn't 'Cheat' as such. No codes etc BUT it's better if you play the game properly without that Secret.
And learn to spell dude. Eventually you'll do it in your English Exam and then BANG!

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
well, i wuz on wii sports, doin my power throws...i beat my highscore(653) i got happy then i noticed sumthing, and the reason i wuz like"o chit" about wut i seen is because bout 2 nights ago i "thought" i seen a ghost and it freaked me out, and then i get this, kinda funny, but creepy, i got the "digitis of the devil"has anyone else got this score??

LETTERS AREN'T WORDS! STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD! AHHHHHHHHHHH! :mad2:

how!? i know it a film, but theres also another film with the same refrences....

yeah, studies of ancient text seem to reveal that it was possibly 616 and not 666. It has yet to be confirmed by the proper authorities however (the church commitees who translate and produce the actual bible). Either way, it still makes no sense to me, like what does that number mean? HOW is it the number of man? In what way? Number of generations? Number of survivors? Simple numerological symbolism? They offer no explaination for it, simply that it is the mark of the beast and the number of man.

callme.nasty said:
in revelations in the bible, the number or the beast is listed as 666.

True. But we're refering to the independent studies done on original text that seem to suggest that it may have been mis-translated. But the findings are not officially recognized by the church, therefore it remains 666 in the bible until the church says otherwise.

Flip said:
LETTERS AREN'T WORDS! STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD! AHHHHHHHHHHH! :mad2:
not to be an ass or anything because i know what you are saying, but I is a word, and so is a...lol, so is my typing better now?

power throws are one of the training activities..ok ok, and the "cheat" everyone is referring to is the 91 pin knockdown, and yes i did do it, and i still dont think its a cheat, because its not guaranteed you get it every time

Back