Diablo 2

Curtain

Leves's My Hero!
Jun 20, 2007
Gaylord, Michigan
Ok if ur a diablo 2 user or anything please help. I have been playing diablo 2 for quite a while and i never can go on msn at the same time which is pissing me off. I have typed I.e. "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w And it STILL does not window, Is anything of that wrong??? I have a Dell and a Hp, Maybe there is something else to add??

When playing diablo 2 one of the keyboard keys (I think it's the window one) will minimize the game to the bottom of the screen. You should be able to use any other program while it's in that state. If that doesn't work, then sorry I have no clue what you're talking about.

btw Diablo 2 is such a great game, too bad it never got released on a console though.

I abosolutely love diabo, i don't really play it right now my friend does, my damn dad says it breaks our computer...which it causes no harm.. My friend got it to work, but by press the windows key it just minimizes it so when some1 talks to me on msn it doesn't alert me since a program is running full screen...Well thanks for taking ur time to awnser

Back