Diamonds in the rough?

jimm22

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2009
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
1762-9966-7272-2671
Aside from the obvious massively great games on the wii, like Metroid, Zelda, and Mario... what are some of the lesser known but great games?

I'm throwing Boom Blox into the mix, because Lisa and I play it all the time and love it (the day we got it, we played for 8 hours straight!
w00t.gif
)

Also, is No More Heroes any good? I love the comic look, but some of the reviews for it made it look very repetitive.... any thoughts?

Don't know about NMH but people here said it was good back when it came out.

If I had to pick "diamonds in the rough" I'd pick Need for Speed: Prostreet and Shawn White Snowboarding: Road Trip.

NMH is just "Alright" it does tire the wrist out quickly I think & repeative. My "Diamonds in the rough" picks, i'd go w/ Need for speed, TMNT, Order Up, Rygar, if u like fighting try Castlevania Judgement or Mortal Kombat Armagedeon.

The best games that nobody seems to have played on the Wii:

Rune Factory: Frontier - one of the best RPGs on the Wii, lasting 100s of hours. Probably only 2nd to Little King's Story in Wii RPGs.

Trauma Centre: Second Opinion/New Blood - great use of Wii controls in a unique game and one that could only be done on Nintendo's platforms.

No More Heroes is ok. Some of the early boss levels seemed repetitive but it improves as it goes on. The sandbox world of Santa Destroy is very rough though. Never made my wrist hurt as it only uses motions for finishing type moves, regular attacks are performed with the A button.

Back