did anyone find...

D'Hoffryn

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
0758-6063-9690-2979
did anyone find that this zelda was just way too long winded?

dont get my wrong it was amazin and i loved it! def amazin but there was just too many temples...it just kept goin...

D'Hoffryn said:
did anyone find that this zelda was just way too long winded?

dont get my wrong it was amazin and i loved it! def amazin but there was just too many temples...it just kept goin...
No. I was hoping it was longer.

so do u not think they should have made less temples but the temples they did make where harder and the bosses harder as well...it was also a very easy game! i think Nintendo would have been better to make less but harder temples

The most recent Zeldas focus on great story-telling and great gameplay. They aren't supposed to be hard.
Here's an idea. If you want it to be harder, beat it with only having 3 hearts.

I want it harder in the since that the bosses aren't that easy to figure out how to kill.

yeah gd idea! honestly dont think i was annoyed wit the game because i reli did enjoy it! my fav cut scene was when that huge Golbin/Ork on the giant boar galloped into Kakariko Village and was about to trample to girl but was quickly saved by the wee boy! (yeah, im great with name *sarcasm*)

yeah i agree wit that Sean33. some bosses where very easy and also some of the other enemies where easier to defeat! the end battle(s) was/were gd tho.

Back