Did anyone get any new games for xmas?

R DOT

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2009
UK
Wii Online Code
4823-3145-9057-5298
I got, House of the dead over kill... didnt choose the game but its okay... not my first choice but hey christmas isnt about presents :) anyone what did y'all get?

I didnt get the game i wanted, or any game at all. But, i did get a gift card to go spend for a video game.

I got, House of the dead over kill... didnt choose the game but its okay... not my first choice
Are you kidding me?

If anyone would get me that reduced collector's edition thats lying unwanted at a local store together with a Zapper and that special handgun, he would automatic come up in the ranks of my overall friends list.

I got, House of the dead over kill... didnt choose the game but its okay... not my first choice
Are you kidding me?

If anyone would get me that reduced collector's edition thats lying unwanted at a local store together with a Zapper and that special handgun, he would automatic come up in the ranks of my overall friends list.
You think its that good...? it did get a gold star I guess... well its to early for me to pass judgment but from first appearances It doesn't seem that good.

no games but with my wad of xmas cash i will get at least one game. most likely DA origins for 360.

I got Indianapolis 500, if tha brings any interes.

:lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii::lovewii:

Back