Did Far Cry get delayed again?

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I thought it was coming out December 5... but now it's coming out December 12 according to GameSpot.

It was originally supposed to be a launch game. :scared:

I made another thread about this earlier today, because I planned on buying it tomorrow. IGN says the 5th, wal-mart says the 5th, target says the 6th, gamespot says the 12th.

I think it is the 5th for United Stated though. Because far cry already shipped out today for people who preordered it.

hey

Well I would have liked for this game to be delayed, as to make it the best it can be, rather than be another rushed cashin game or whatever. Hmm, I dunno... maybe it will be okay.

Anyhows, I have seen this game on the shelves recently here (australia) at bigw (I think it was 1st dec, but it was probably here before then, as I don't really checkout the stores often, but can't be sure).

cyas

Last edited:
Well it was pretty much rushed anyways I believe. All of the games seen right now out in stores probably were. No one should ever expect a lot from launch titles, its rare a few are really awesome for launch.

Yes farcry has been delayed

I was called saying that 'The game you ordered wont be avalible on the release date of the Wii, would you like to choose another game?'

hey

I was at bigw again today, and found that farcry actually had a sticker on it, but I can't remember exactly what it said. I think it said either "coming soon", or something like "coming dec 7", so I dunno.

cyas

Back