WiiPlay Delayed

Is Wii Play 45 dollars, then? I derive this from the fact that Wiimotes cost $35.

Does WarioWare come with a controller? If not, I don't see the point in comparisson. I haven't heard much about this stuff, though. It doesn't look like theres much info on nintendo's site aside from short game descriptions.

Kamikaze said:
Credit: 1up.com

Originally slated for a January 15 release date, Wii Play's appearance on store shelves is now been pushed back to February 12 according to the Nintendo press site. Being a compilation of mini-games, it's possible that the delay is to give WarioWare: Smooth Moves (slated for release on January 15) a chance to sell some copies before the mini-game plus controller combo that is Wii Play goes on sale.

Or maybe we're just conspiracy theorists. To tide yourself over, be sure to check out some of the videos of Wii Play, recorded by sister site GameVideos.

I would still get WarioWare with it, I want both. :cool:

I'm guessing they delayed it for warioware due to the fact that its largely a multiplayer game and they want to sell more controllers and stuff seperately before packaging them with a game a month later

bigstrickler said:
he said the source was 1up.com....and you say EGM...i am a subscriber to EGM and have read the most current issue...tell me what page please or give me a link...k thx

1up.com is EGM's website, as well as CGM and PSM magazines. If you check on the side of EGM's Magazine's it says 1up.com ;)

wii love gamin said:
i dont care what you say it looks sweet and more people have said its good plus it comes with an extra controller so im getting it anyway

I'm in total agreement you cant push me away from "wasting my money" on this one

Back