Elebits delayed

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
According to a spokesperson for Konami, Elebits is no longer a launch titles and will now ship during either the week of December 12 or December 18 depending on whether or not Nintendo approves its latest build submission.

Apparently the title is more or less complete but cannot be put into production until it has been approved by Nintendo themselves.

Unfortunate for anyone looking forward to this title come launch.

Source: IGN: Elebits Not for Launch

Wiired said:
I'm still confused about what this games actually about.. and why people are actually interested in it :confused:
I'm with you, Wiired. I really have no idea what this is game is about, so I really don't miss it.

Gymdawg said:
I'm with you, Wiired. I really have no idea what this is game is about, so I really don't miss it.
Well it's about using some sort of beam to manipulate the enviroment When you do that you find creatures called elebits that you are supposed to capture.
Sounds good, but i think i would rather spend my money on some monkeyball madness.

It looks amazingly fun really... You use a laser from your Wiimote to just about wreck everything inside (and outside) a house to find these creatures. It's going to be somewhere between Katamari Damacy and Pikmin I have a feeling.

Click this Trailer to see the gameplay. I don't know, but it looks rather fun.

Back