Did I complete Red Steel? (May contain spoilers)

another_waster

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Right, I think I completed Red Steel but it only says 77%. Is it because I didnt do all the training or did I mess up the end?

You know when you beat Tokai and he says he can save that other guy. Well I couldnt stop him passing and he killed Tokai. And then the credits came up... Is that the end or is there another ending? Do I have to start the game all over again?

PS. Mint game, really enjoyed it! Was thinking about selling it after I completed it but I think Id play it again!!!

i finished it with 85 percent and i had some katas and i blocked Otori from killing Tokai.

PS DONT SELL IT!!!!!!play it again for the score!!!

Damn! Thatll be really hard to complete it to 100% since it sounds like the ending goes on til you mess up kinda ?

How did you block him, I tried to dodge his sword because he was doing me in and when I moved to the side he just went past me!

what happens if you dont kill him
do you have to go get the antidote for him
i think the ending is ****
i have to play through again thats poo.
but i will
i couldn't stop otori

you do know that the remaining % is the ratings you got on each level, replay the levels until you get warrior status for each level, that should give you the 100%.

EDIT: make that samauri status for each level

Last edited:
another_waster said:
Damn! Thatll be really hard to complete it to 100% since it sounds like the ending goes on til you mess up kinda ?

How did you block him, I tried to dodge his sword because he was doing me in and when I moved to the side he just went past me!

You have to break the sword, rather than try and kill him. Basically, I beat him by watching what type of attack he was doing - if he did a normal attack, I'd parry it by waggling the nunchuck, and then do a normal slash at him - he blocks it, but this isn't a problem as you need to keep him fighting so he doesn't get past you. WHEN he does a powerful slash, you then dodge, and immediately do a sword-breaking move - the Z+Nunchcuk down+Wiimote down worked really well for me. Takes about 4 or 5 hits, and the blade breaks, and the final story plays.

Umm...it's impossible to add online play to game disc after it's already been developed...impossible. As the link above says.

Back