Diddy kong Racing

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
ok knowing this is a RARE title the chance on VC are slim. but in the event this were to make VC would any of you (who also own a nintendo ds) buy this for 1000 points? considering that the port coming to DS next month has WI-FI multiplayer, create a track and new racers?

My son loves Mario Kart so much I'm sure we will be getting Diddy Kong for his DS. He has Mario Kart Double Dash already for his Wii but I'm sure he will be getting MK64 on Monday. And he would get Diddy Kong if it ever came to the VC (which is doubtful anytime soon as I would think Nintendo would see that as competing withe the DS version).

If you are a Mario Kart type fan getting the different versions would seem keep the gameplay fresh.

Honestly, I know A LOT of people will disagree with me on this, but I always thought Diddy Kong Racing was better than Mario Kart 64. Better graphics, funner battle games. The only thing that made it even slightly a competition was the fact that it was Mario.

DKR will proberly come to the VC - because Diddy kong is a nintendo owned character - Conker's bad fur day on the other hand will not come because Conker is a Rare character.

SukhKular said:
Honestly, I know A LOT of people will disagree with me on this, but I always thought Diddy Kong Racing was better than Mario Kart 64. Better graphics, funner battle games. The only thing that made it even slightly a competition was the fact that it was Mario.

actually, i very much agree with you. back in my N64 days, i played alotttt of dkr vs mario kart, this being said there were days i spent all evening playing mario kart. diddy kong racing just offered more replay value and like you said was funner.

Shaded Spriter said:
DKR will proberly come to the VC - because Diddy kong is a nintendo owned character - Conker's bad fur day on the other hand will not come because Conker is a Rare character.

i have a hard time seeing this title make it to VC because of the simple fact that is a soon to be new release for the DS. if it does make VC it'll be some time late in 2008 at best.

Diddy Kong racing was a class game.
It's a shame about rare though

The games i'd most definatly get from the VC would be : -
PERFECT DARK
DONKEY KONG 64
DIDDY KONG RACING
GOLDENEYE

and i really really hope they decide to lauch
CONKERS BAD FUR DAY
and for the snes
CRASH DUMMIES what a game!

Scutter said:
Diddy Kong racing was a class game.
It's a shame about rare though

The games i'd most definatly get from the VC would be : -
PERFECT DARK
DONKEY KONG 64
DIDDY KONG RACING
GOLDENEYE

and i really really hope they decide to lauch
CONKERS BAD FUR DAY
and for the snes
CRASH DUMMIES what a game!
Oh my god, I loved the Crash Dummies game! Amongst the most fun I've ever had in my gaming life. Throwing spanners, losing body parts instead of health... all great fun. And the game just flowed nicely, with good graphics and simple controls. I'd love Crash Dummies to appear on the VC, and would download it in a heartbeat. Same with Taz, another of my all-time favourites.

lloyd_yayo said:
actually, i very much agree with you. back in my N64 days, i played alotttt of dkr vs mario kart, this being said there were days i spent all evening playing mario kart. diddy kong racing just offered more replay value and like you said was funner.

Yes Diddy Kong Racing owned. I liked it much more than Mario Kart 64.

Back