Diddy Kong Strikers ?

:lol:.......i played a person online with 50 something wins and 13 loses.....and he used diddy......i mostly use dry bones to chase him around and steal his ball.....

i won by 12-2
and the second 15-0

:lol:

yeah.....i chased him around with a fast player.....easy as that.....and i mostly counter his passes too......

too easy

Two player mode it confusing to play period... I like it better against the computer though.

i think so... its easier to play the computer w/ two players... but it's ...idk... the whole game is flustering at times

I kinda seems like thats one of those games like the elebits 2 player that has so much going on its just too insane to fully enjoy.

wario2ooo said:
:lol:.......i played a person online with 50 something wins and 13 loses.....and he used diddy......i mostly use dry bones to chase him around and steal his ball.....

i won by 12-2
and the second 15-0

:lol:

Many people with lower ranks aren't necessarily very good just because of their record. If he was actually a great player, he would've had to of racked up many more wins than losses for an extensive period of time. Without points (which 10 are generated for each win as well as effective scoring), people won't actually have a great rank. Also, diddy is a terrible captain. He doesn't have the defense of some of the other fast captains, his passing ability is irrelevent (just like anyone's passing ability, if you really know what you're doing - you don't need anyone with a passing statistic), and the only thing he can do is randomly have a chance of jumping over the goalie (which should be prevented with good defensive anyway).

Also, I noticed someone mentioned Waluigi and Daisy were fast, good captains. I don't really wanna give much of my gameplan away, but if you look at these 2 captains closely as well as a few other things to go with them, then you're sure to be ontop of any of the other captains using Waluigi or Daisy (think about it though, one of these 2 have a much better special ability - only pick the other if the host picks the better one).

Finally, and maybe most importantly - about the lag question; The person with the higher rank never has host. Meaning if you play someone with a lower rank than you, then you'll have to connect to them (the "home" team, which is the Mii name ontop before the game, has host). When it comes to many things, such as blocking megastrike shots, and using your character's special ability, not being host puts you at a huge disadvantage. I have to play like this, and for as long as I've been playing online console games, I'm very familiar with lag-time. If you're not familiar with lag, that having a higher rank than your opponent really makes the match more even.

If anyone has questions, or need help with their gameplan, I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just send me a message, and I'll reply with my answers.

- NorAxeR

Back