Dim light/Bright light ?

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Does dim mode save on the lights lifespan? im not sure how good the light is around the cd slot so just checking.

Also, what are you all set at? Bright or Dim?
Mines set to dim

its a led so it has a (very very very) * 999 life span

100,000 hours or so so ramp it up to bright like myself and allot of other

does dim wear it out faster using different ammounts of light constantly? or are l.e.d's designed to be able to dim

lol man your making way to much of this....either way dim or bright its gonna last a very long time, especially if you only use it for the defaults ( blinks when goes on and briefly for an update)

Im no electrician but i think the strength of the light depends on how many ohms the resistor is allowing to pass through. Thus theoretically the dim light will last longer because there is less heat but led's function with practically no heat that the life span of a dim setting and bright setting would be practically equal

just set it to bright and enjoy your wii

Mine's on bright. I love seeing it. :p I wish it didn't pulsate though. Is there a way to make it not do that and keep it on?

Is the light supposed to pulsate? When I get a message it goes from bright to dim...I have my setting's set to bright....I wish there was a way to keep it on...

On the Demo they showed at E3 had it on constantly?

Back