[ ! ] Disconnected

Sylux

Bounty Hunter
Oct 27, 2007
Under your bed
Wii Online Code
3986-3356-9082-8504
When I'm playing Metroid Prime Hunters I keep getting disconnected, I know it's not a wifi problem. Can people boot you from the game during a battle or do i disconnect because they leave the game during the battle?:wtf:

Don't worry though. If they leave (turn off) they lose points, but you will not lose or gain any.

The best way to quit (if you have to) is to walk out of range of your router or switch of your router. This way it gives you the "disconnected" screen and you don't lose points :lol:

So they're were running because they away cause they wanted a 100%online record. I thought they were kicking me from the game because they thought I was a noob or something.

There is no kick feature on Metroid.

It may be that your router is cutting you off. Have you checked the firewall?

Wow, I happened AGAIN while I was playing Mario kart DS. It happened speciously after the # 1 racer for 3 games slammed into a wall on our 4th game. -_-

Sylux said:
Wow, I happened AGAIN while I was playing Mario kart DS. It happened speciously after the # 1 racer for 3 games slammed into a wall on our 4th game. -_-

He appeared to slam into the wall because your DS lost communication with his. In reality, he kept racing and you disappeared.

Sounds like something like an internal firewall on your router is doing it

Back