Disturbed

Last year some time I went night bowling with my friends. I'm not sure what radio station they had on but it started playing "Down with the sickness." So I start thinking "Heh, this is gonna be interesting." When it started playing the... "main" part of the song (if you have ever heard it you will know what I'm talking about) And I start looking around to see a couple parents shocked:shocked: and angry:mad5: Especially the ones with little kids. I bet you that bowling alley got a lot of complaints that night. :yesnod:

konomaroh said:
Im a huge fan of Disturbed, but can anyone actually tell me why they put in the mommy part

Thats like asking why they even formed a band in the first place... or why we play wii. It's a stupid question:yesnod: :wtf: :yikes: :shocked: (no offense, but it really is.) That part is the best part in the song. It's what made "Down with the sickness" Disturbed's most popular song :yesnod: And the fact that anybody would even question the lyrics of a great song like that scares me:yikes: :sick: :wtf: :scared:

Back