do u think madden is going to have online play?

The Wii should have been ready by this Christmas no matter what I mean come on the 360 came out last year. What has Nintendo being doing these last couple of years I mean the gamecube has had not one Big game since like Mario Kart so I dont see why the Wii does not have a DVD player/CD player (that should have been on the Gamecube). Nintendo must be having problems seeing how Zelda was suppose to be out in June of 2005 and since all the Wii has right now is games.
Also Does the PS3 have online right now or are they waiting for it too?

Madden 07 online at this point would be lame. Considering that 70% of the people who play it online do it for the fantasy league. And this season is already over half way over.

P.s. if the wii not having a dvd/cd player is really a problem to you. Invest some of your poorass welfare check towards a $40 dvd player that will also play cds.

i think nintendo ****ed up the online play, they better come out with something other than smash bros to play online, cuz thats all im raelly lookin forward too

they should have madden and other popular online titles available to play online

but no, theyre gay

JerrodDRagon said:
So why does it not have online??? Nintendo knows games like Maddan, Fry Cry etc have online on the other sytems so why did they not just have the feature there and then it just not work until Jan??? Its stupid to have free online if there are like 3 games for it. Plus Wii sports, DBZ and excite truck should be online since they can be for DBZ you could have a level and then fight other people and every person you beat you get pionts and after enught points you go to your next level. And Wii sports that should at least have a LAN mode since everyone has that game.

Because Nintendo is STUPID when it comes to these matters. They just don't understand how badly we want online. If they cared, they would've had this ready at launch for the games that you mentioned.

This is the one thing that I absolutely despise about Nintendo. It's so freaking disappointing. It makes me want to get a 360.

the_peripheral said:
Because Nintendo is STUPID when it comes to these matters. They just don't understand how badly we want online. If they cared, they would've had this ready at launch for the games that you mentioned.

This is the one thing that I absolutely despise about Nintendo. It's so freaking disappointing. It makes me want to get a 360.

No it's because Nintendo is smaller than Microsoft and Sony - a lot smaller. They have a limited amount of human resources and they don't have the capital that Sony and Microsoft have to expand. They had to push the release date up to protect their business.

Sure, we're all disappointed, but understand that there probably wasn't much Nintendo could do about this.

Inspire said:
No it's because Nintendo is smaller than Microsoft and Sony - a lot smaller. They have a limited amount of human resources and they don't have the capital that Sony and Microsoft have to expand. They had to push the release date up to protect their business.

Sure, we're all disappointed, but understand that there probably wasn't much Nintendo could do about this.

I understand that certain things effected the launch date. But I've been reading about "the revolution" for a few years now...You would think that a few years would be enough to get everything right.

They MUST know that everybody wants online play, but it's just it isn't a big priority for them. It's just depressing that after I beat Zelda, I'll have to wait months for another good game to get released and have no online play unless I want to play Pokemon with a bunch of 12 year olds.

If you're going to drop the ball with the online gameplay, you need to at least have quite a few really good games, and if you don't have either of those, you AT LEAST need to have some better graphics than the Gamecube's. Nintendo has NONE of these things yet which is very disappointing.

I seem to remember seeing an interview with, I believe, Reggie Fils-Aime not too long ago that covered this. He said that they were ready to launch a month or two earlier than the November 19th date, but they decided to wait. So, it looks like Nintendo sees things differently.

Inspire said:

If they can have Wii shops set up then they can have the online set up. But tthey dont care that much for the rest of the online stuuf since we dont have to pay them for it unlike Wii Shop.

Back