do you like the wiimote

"Would have been nice to have a better speaker in it."

UH OH! Time for a cheap third party chinese ebay manufacturer to make a giant subwoofer that plugs into the remote! (in reality it'll be a speaker from a 2 dollar radio, hahaa...

paintba||er said:
Its ok. Its too small for my hands and get uncomfortable. I love the 360 controller because it just feels perfect in my hands. I also like the Sixaxis because although it isn't as confortable as the 360 controller it has a combination of motion sensing and a regular gamepad yet the whole console isn't based on it.
ohh jeeze yes
the 360 controller is like the perfect controller, it fits your hands so smoothly

but besides that, this thread is kinda stupid, all of about a couple rebels are of course going to love the wiimote, if they dont love it, they probably wont hate it.

Wiired said:
After a week, the Wiimote is about as fun as a Biro. ('cept tennis)
i wouldnt go as far as to say that (i really dont know what a...biro is...but im assuming its boring)
its not so much it gets boring, it just becomes second-nature, so you really dont get wowed by actually hitting that ball anymore.

Sovieto said:
i wouldnt go as far as to say that (i really dont know what a...biro is...but im assuming its boring)
its not so much it gets boring, it just becomes second-nature, so you really dont get wowed by actually hitting that ball anymore.
A biro is a pen. And I'm saying that based on Zelda, I loved it, but it was just so annoying when it came to have to swing the Wiimote to swing your sword, or aiming on the screen for the slingshot and such, just didn't seem worthy considering it wasn't very realistic.

Amen to sovieto. You get used to it so fast, it feels so natural..ahem...that it looses it's gimmickyness...not exactly a bad thing.

lol, both of you guys prefer the 360 anyways. It probably took a bit longer to become accurate with the analog sticks in GoW and such.

I love the Wiimote. The only problem with it is that my hands are HUGE. When I first got it, it took a pretty long time to get used to it but it soon became very easy to handle.

Yea the Wiimote has lost its wow and it became second-nature for me as well.

The Wii Remote is a revolutionary idea, a new type of gaming for the future. So far it has not dissapointed me. I show gratitude to Nintendo for creating such a great idea.

I have found that when I play for long periods of time on particular games, such as Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 2, my hand cramps up because it is so small and non-ergonomic.

As far as looks go, it is a great looking piece of hardware. The buttons are just too small though.

I love it too. :) My hands are small so it's a lot easier than those big controllers. :) And I like the motion sensor part of it.

I love it. Never had a problem with it and where as the "Gimmic" may have worn off, I still enjoy using it more than a traditional controller as to me, its way more fun..I feel more enjoyment from swinging round and being active than sitting still with my 360 controller.

alot of people seem to like the 360 controller.....so do i :yesnod:

its quality, just feels 'right'

and i know the wii remote is kind of small, but i think its feels alright regardless..

someone said that the PS controllers were in their 'bad' list, i have to agree, they just dont feel comfortable IMO, yet each newer version is practically the same shape, i guess sony dont bother asking me when designing new controllers....oh well.

and about the PSP and DS, both are decent little consoles, but i think both are fairly horrible to hold for too long, they are both too 'square'

Back